Thursday 29 February 2024

Adjusting the Amount of Blogs after 8 1/2 Years

After mostly more than 300 blogs per year (2023 = 342), I need to recalibrate my way of doing. I still love what I do. But there are other things to keep track off.

All the planning, the grocery shopping and the preparation took a good amount of my daily time. It is a very intense hobby. Since October 1., I did not miss a day posting a blog.

That does not change the way I look at food, but only one or two blogs a week will now be enough for me. I even bought a new plate! All these new and exciting tastes from different countries will still be explored. When I am dining out or eat with friends there will be blogs about it. The same goes for holiday trips. 

Just simple foods and a bit of fasting are the new lines I will follow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment