Friday 30 August 2024

Sandwich in Racecar style

Motorsport is one of my new hobbies. Building a racecar would be my dream. 



I started small this time and the car eco-friendly, because it is edible.



I saw a photo of a sandwich car and thought, why not. I loved the idea. It was a bit fiddely to get the components to stick together, but with the help of  some toothpicks, it worked.



Depending on the size and width of your desired car, use a baguette roll or a double roll. That one is not so slim and sits the driver - aka the egg- a lot better. 



I gave one racecar to my neighbor. She told me this morning that it looked so cute and she did not want to destroy it at first. But she enjoyed it.

Ingredients:

2 long bread rolls

Cream cheese

Cooked ham

Dijon mustard

Mustard from a tube

2 hard boiled eggs

Tomatoes

Red bell pepper

Cucumber

Toothpicks

Have fun playing with your food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment