Saturday 24 August 2024

Tom Ka Soup and Salad

I am trying out an other restaurant in Nuerburg this evening.



After 2 fast laps in a rental track focused car on the Nuerburgring Nordschleife I was ready for some food. This time I have an apartment in the middle of the town and just walked 3 minutes down the hill to Lindenhof Restaurant.

They serve a lot of vegetarian options, but some chicken, beef or seafood is still on the menu.



I choose a Thai Soup as a starter. It had a seared scallop added to it. The lime in the soup was prominent, but the soup needed it. Coconut milk and finely sliced button mushrooms were the base of the soup.



Then the salad with charcoal grilled chicken breast arrived.

Jucy chicken with a good smokey flavour. The salad with soak cranberries and chopped walnuts was very good. Non of my hated arugula in sight, yeah! The dressing was creamy and a little on the sweeter side due to cranberry syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment