Monday 26 August 2024

Yellow Zucchini in Cream Sauce with Tagliatelle

I picked some yellow zucchinis off my plant. Now I needed some ideas to prepare them.



When I am on a longer strech of the Autobahn - highway- I often start thinking about recipes. A two hour drive lets to some good ideas.



Mentally checking what's in my fridge is important, especially on a Sunday when all shops are closed. Cream Cheese, check!



Recipe for 2:

125 g tagliatelle

1 tbsp olive oil

1 yellow zucchini 

3 green onions, 2 garlic cloves

150 g cream cheese

Smoked paprika, herbes de Provence, smoked salt, pepper

Some fresh herbs for garnish.



Keep the pasta water ready.

Chop onions, garlic and zucchini and start the tagliatelle in salted water.



In a large pan heat up the oil, fry off onions and garlic for 3 min, then add the zucchini. Season very well and after 3 min add 3 tbsp pasta water to help with cooking.

Next the cream cheese with more pasta water follows. Drain the tagliatelle and add them with a little more water. Finish with fresh herbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment