I was looking for something fast and spicy. This dish is done in 10 min if you have an induction hob or an electric kettle to boil water.
I used dried Udon. I prefare them to the thick white ones that are sold vacum packed.
Two green onions and a lot of garlic were the base of the sauce. Sauteed for 3 min in a little oil. A bit dark soy to glaze the pan.
The sauce is made in a small bowl, then added to the pan. If it thickens too much, just add more water.
Drain the cooked Udon and wash them under cold water. Get them in the pan and stir the sauce through. Finish with sesame seeds and the green tops of the onions.
Ingredients:
100 g dried Udon noodles
1/2 tbsp Gochugaru
1 1/2 tsp Gochujang
3 tsp chunky peanut butter
1 tbsp Chinese black vinegar
3 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
2 tsp rice syrup
5 tbsp water
3 tbsp Mirin
2 spring onions
4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp oil
Sesame seeds





No comments:
Post a Comment