Thursday 10 January 2019

Two Dinners with one ready made part each

Sometimes I need my fix of ready made food too. In these cases I try to combine them with a fresh home made product.


I love the Swabian filled pasta -Maultaschen. You can make them yourself from scratch, but that takes a good amount of time. There a a few products in supermarket shelves that are of good quality.
I had them with lovely creamy spinach. Just blanched spinach leaves, chopped up and in a pan with a shallot and 2 cloves of garlic and lots of nutmeg and double cream. So tasty.
The leftovers went into my lunch box for the next day.


The second dinner was a beef shortrib. It was sitting in its package in my fridge since fall.
It had to go into the oven to heat through.
I placed 500 g of seasoned carrots along side and that was the fresh part of the dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment