Wednesday 2 June 2021

Chicken Wings Masala spiced with Mango Chutney

Working from home still challenges me to put food on the table in a short time. A package of chicken wings comes in handy for such days. But only boring wings, no way. I wanted some more  spice to enjoy.



Last time I made chicken wings I breaded them and they were awesome. How could I improve that. The first thing I remembered was a jar of Mango Chutney in my dry storage. Then I saw my large jar of grilled Masala from Mauritius. Now I had the dish pinned down to a region.



I seasoned the wings and let them rest a bit while I made the breading station. I decided to put the masala seasoning into the beaten egg.



6 chicken wings separated, 1 egg with 1 heaped tsp Masala, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, oil to spray the airfryer, a jar of Mango Chutney



 


No comments:

Post a Comment