Friday 4 June 2021

Pulled Beef Sandwich

Having a huge piece of slow cooked beef sitting in the fridge is a great thing to get creative. I made my own version of a steak and cheese sandwich.



On the top of the jar of sauce was sitting a 1 cm thick layer of fat. I scooped it out and used a bit of it to saute the veggies in. Getting the beefy flavouring that way. Before I added the shredded beef, I poured some of the sauce on one side of the pan and browned the insides of the baguette roll. Then I put the cold beef in the reaheat it insome more sauce.



Building the sandwich was not very easy. Lots of beef and veggies, pickled hot peppers and green herbs from my balcony topped with a slice of cheese.



Ingredients:

125 g pulled beef, shredded, beef stock, fat from the sauce

1 red bell pepper, 1 large spring onion, 6 pickled hot pepper

1 slice of cheese, fresh herbs



No comments:

Post a Comment