Wednesday 19 July 2023

Cucumber with Hummus filling

My single cucumber plant behind the house thinks that it has to feed a family of 5!



I have even given cucumbers to neighbors to prevent them from getting bad. Someone on TIK TOK filled a cucumber with some Hummus and stuffed a variety of other ingredients in it. But only the Hummus filling stuck to my mind. 

I used what I had sitting in front of my eyes. Some cheese and some tomatoes. The Hummus was bought at the Deli counter of one of my favourite supermarkets.



Cut the cucumber lengthwise. If it has a lot of seeds, just scrape them out with a spoon.

Spread Hummus on both sides and layer with cheese and tomatoes. Put the top on the other side and enjoy.

1 cucumber

60 g Hummus

1 slice Emmenthal cheese

Cherry tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment