Friday 10 November 2023

Gorgonzola topped Pumpkin Oven baked

This is a good way to eat a small pumpkin all by yourself. No leftovers.



I bought a small Hokkaido pumpkin in October. I wanted to use it for my pumpkin spiced lattes. But then I found a jar of cooked pumpkin. Now the little one was sitting on my kitchen counter and waited for a purpose.



I watched a pasta recipe with pumpkin and Gorgonzola on Insta and the idea stuck. I left out the pasta and did not put the cooked pumpkin in a blender to create a sauce. I ate the pieces with the melted cheese as they were. Scrumpious and Amazing!



Recipe:

1 small Hokkaido pumpkin

1 bunch of fresh thyme

100 g Gorgonzola

2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper

Preheat the oven 180 C fan.



Hokkaido pumpkin can be eaten with the skin. Wash it, open it and take the seeds out. Cut it in chunks and set them in an oven proof dish. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with oil and put slices of cheese on top. Distribute the thyme all over.

Bake for 25 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment