Tuesday 7 November 2023

Rosewater and Pistacchio Creme Caramel

I bought some Creme Caramel powder boxes in Bahrain. They are a good little gift for the people at home.



I kept one package for me. My BFF already prepared her dessert last weekend and loved it. I decided to level it up a bit with the flavours of the Orient.



Some rosewater for a flowery component and some pistacchios for crunch.

The dessert can be prepared only with milk. But I choose a more rich way and used mostly double cream and just a little milk.



Ingredients:

1 box Creme Caramel

400 ml double cream

30 ml Rosewater

70 ml whole milk

20 g chopped pistacchios

Heat up cream and milk with the rosewater to a boiling point. Add the powder and cook for 2 min, stir constantly.

When you have some liquid caramel bag in the box, distribute it over 3 to 4 bowls and pour the hot mix on top. Add the pistacchios and let it sit in the cold for 4 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment