Monday 20 November 2023

Zucchini and Gorgonzola Pasta

A single small zucchini and some leftover Gorgonzola. What's not to like?



Bring both together with some onions and garlic it will taste great. Served with pasta is the easy way for a quick lunch. 

I had a small zucchini and cut that in small cubes. They did not take long in the pan. I started the pasta while I was cutting my veggies. I needed a bit of starchy pasta wster later and cooking time of my pasta was 10 min.



Throwing onions and zucchini in a pan and giving them 4 min to sauté, then adding some cream and the Gorgonzola to melt was fast. After tasting the sauce, I added some of my homemade veg stock paste to round up the flavour. A little seasoning with salt, pepper and smoked paprika and that was it. 



I decided to finish cooking the pasta in the sauce. I drained the pasta after 8 min and added it with some pasta water to the pan. After a couple of minutes I only added some fresh parsley to finish the dish.



Ingredients:

100 g short pasta

1 small zucchini, 1/2 onion, 2 green onions, 3 garlic cloves

1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp butter, 2 tbsp veg stock paste

125 ml double cream, 100 g Gorgonzola

Salt, pepper, smoked paprika

Parsley

No comments:

Post a Comment