Thursday 2 November 2023

Pumpkin Spiced Latte with real Pumpkin

This hype has reached Germany.



Pumpkin pies are still not a go to, but the pimped coffee is available in many places. But mistly only with the addition of the spicesblend, not the actual pumpkin puree.



I was looking for canned pumpkin puree. Last year, at our supermarkets in the neighborhood puree in cans was available. This year I found non. Then I bought a small pumpkin. Later that day I went to DM drugstore to print some of my Bahrain photos. While the photis fell out if the maschine, I used the waiting time to look through some of the offers around me. I found a small jar of organic pumpkin puree and agave syrup pumpkin spiced. Yeah!




I took 3 tbsp pumpkin in a bowl. It tasted like Baby food. 2 tsp pumpkin spiced agave syrup added and microwaved. The mug was decorated with brown sugar syrup rings. They looked cool in the empty mug, but dissolved with the hot liquid.

I prepared a triple espresso and heated milk in the microwave. A new handheld battery powered foamer helped. Some cinnamon on top.

It tasted good, but....


No comments:

Post a Comment