Saturday 23 January 2021

Broccoli with Parmesan roasted in the Air Fryer

I was not sure if this would work. 



A head of broccoli was sitting in the veggie drawer of my fridge for several days now. I needed to prepare it. A while ago I found recipes for the air fryer that had different veggies as the main component. I was sceptical if that would taste good. But I had to give it a try.



500 g broccoli, florets only

Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Everything but Bagels seasoning, grated Parmesan, olive oil



Use only the florets. Use the stalks for something else. Cooking time is short and they will stay tough.

Mix oil with the seasoning, except the cheese, and toss the broccoli in it.

Spray the bottom of the basket with a little oul, pour 2 tbsp water in and place the broccoli in the basket. 

Cook at 180 C for 4 min, shake the basket and sprinkle the cheese on top. Cook for 2-3 min more.



Serve with a dip:

Greek yogurt, Kewpie mayo, Sriracha, curry ketchup, 1 tsp agave syrup, dried herbs

It works and tastes great.

No comments:

Post a Comment