Wednesday 27 January 2021

Salsiccia in white wine sauce with pappardelle

I have finished my 5 vegetarian/vegan meals this week.  Now I wanted some meat back on my plate.



Italian spicy salsiccia was on sale at the supermarket. What is not to like when you can find great Bratwurst. 



I did not go into the Italian cuisine with a tomato based sauce this time. I kept it simple with a good amount of white wine. The wine lets the salsiccia take the first place in this dish. Just a piece of leek and some spring onions made up the veggie part of the sauce.



Recipe for 2:

300 g Salsiccia spicy, 3 spring onions

150 g leek, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp butter

150 - 180 ml white wine, thyme, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, parsley

200 g pappardelle pasta, Parmesan shavings



Take the skin off the sausages and roll the meat into small balls. Fry in oil and butter until they got some color. Add chopped onions and leek and season. Cook until leek is soft. Add the wine and close the lid and cook on lower temp for 6 min.



Add parsley and drained pasta and Parmesan.


No comments:

Post a Comment