Saturday 14 October 2023

Duck Breast and mixed Bell Peppers Vietnamese style

We are leaving Bahrain tomorrow night on a red eye flight at 1:30 AM. The bus transfer to the airport leaves at 9:30PM.



Beeing out in the morning is great, but then a bit of lunch does help with the waiting time. I went to the same Vietnamese restaurant as the day before. I wasn't too hungry and decided just to have a main dish. No starter this time.



I love the way duck is prepared in Asian cuisine. With lots of vegetables in a thick sauce. A bit of white rice went with it perfectly.

My favourite lemon and mint drink was my go to beverage. I love this stuff. Later a plate with cantaloup melon on the house was served. 



That was a tasty way to get rid of most of my Bahrain Dinar currancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment