Friday 13 October 2023

MILO Fairy Toast

I am just beeing back from my holiday and the first thing I watch is a Reel. Toast spread with one of my favourite malt and cocoa drinks. 



MILO is from Asia, I think Singapore or Malaysia. Only available online here. But that is not a problem, because you can find Ovomaltine here in every supermarket. The ingredients list is similar.



I never thought to put this kind of chocolate powder or any other quick dissolving drink powder on a piece of buttered hot toast. Thank you TIK TOK to widen my horizen :-(

If you are one who puts butter under Nutella, you will like this much lighter version. You can see it melt with the hot buttered toast. Either dip the buttered side on a plate covered with Milo or use a fine mesh sieve and dust the toast with it.

Only three ingredients are needed:

Hot toast

A good amount of butter

Enough Milo to cover the top of the toast completely.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment