Monday 9 October 2023

Sea Bass fried with mixed Rice

Bahrain means between two seas. Fish is one of the main dishes served here.



We were on a sightseeing day trip in and around Manama. Our lunch break was in the Souk. We were free to go without any recommandations for a Restaurant.

My nose took me to a small place in the main building in the souk. I asked for local foods.

All guests around me drank either softdrinks or water. My first question was if they have a beverage with rose syrup. The answer was no. But then she came with fruit drinks and I asked for a drink with lemon and mint. 

The Jordan treat I love so much, it has a cousin here in Bahrain. Lemon Nana, and it was very good.



My food came and the fried seabass was topped with lime slices. Lots of rice with tiny vegetables. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment