Wednesday 11 October 2023

Eating in a Vietnamese Restaurant in Bahrain

I only had to cross the street from the DIVA Hotel to get to the rather plain storefront of a Vietnamese restaurant. 



I read a good review about it and that helped with my decision to have lunch there. And what a find that was. I talked a long time to the propriortess, a nice older lady. A trip to Vietnam may be on my list for the future.



It took me a long time to decide what to eat. But Pho was first on the list. The one with shrimp and squid went to my table. I choose some summer rolls to go with it.



And I found my lemon and mint drink, that made me so happy.




After that great lunch, a typical Vietnamese coffee was a must. Just waiting 7 min for it to drip on the sweetened condensed milk is a ceremony to observe. 

The lady wanted to explane the coffee to me, but I stopped her. I have the same filter and coffee at home. This was the start of our talk.



The food and drinks are first rate. But keep in mind that Bahrain is expensive. Worth every Dinar!



No comments:

Post a Comment