Wednesday 15 May 2024

Crispy Chicken in Cornflakes

Tripple Cs are the name of the game today.



I bought some organic chickenbreast without any idea how to prepare it. First I thought Korean, next Cajun and then Italian. But nothing stuck.



I just wanted some crispy piece of chicken with a bowl of lettuce. No other side dish. I opted for a piece of my banana chocolate almond bread later in the afternoon.



Why use breadcrumbs as a coating. I wanted to use up a lot of no longer eaten cornflakes. I just crushed them with my hands and they made a perfect shell around the chicken.



Recipe for 2:

400 g organic chickenbreast

Chicken seasoning

1 egg, 50 ml milk

Salt, pepper

4 tbsp flour

4 hands full of cornflakes

Oil

Green onions


Butterfly the chickenbreast and take the inner filet out to coat it separately. Season with spicemix. Put through flour.

Beat egg and milk and season that with salt and pepper. Dunk the flour coated chicken in. Put in the bowl with the hand crushed cornflakes.

Use a large pan and heat up some oil. Bake the chicken at medium high heat. Get the onion chunks in. Short before the chicken is done, pour the eggmix in and let it cook. Do not waste it.

Serve with a bowl of lettuce.








 



No comments:

Post a Comment