Monday 27 May 2024

Hang out at the Hotel Bar

I am staying at the V8 Hotel Superior at the Motorworld on the Stuttgart area in Böblingen.



Everything here is car themed. A huge showroom with Classic cars -restored old Mercedes Benz and the Mclaren Car Dealership are here on premesis. Cars are scattered all over the place. It is nice to hang out at the bar for a while in the evening.

The first two evenings I've tried spirits from the Bodensee region. Clear spirits from different fruits. 



On my last evening I let the bartender create a cocktail for me. Not in the drinks menu, but after 2 days he knew what I liked.

Williams Christ Pear is a very commonly used fruit to destill a wonderful clear spirit. Since I am not into sweet drinks, he created a Williams Christ Pear Sour for me.

Absolutely wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment