Friday 24 May 2024

Motorworld Diner "Wichtel"

I am at the Motorworld in Böblingen, South East of Stuttgart.



Walking outside the car showrooms of Lamborghini and Bentley I stepped inside a rustic but nice looking diner. They have a brewery on site, because they sell Wichtel beers.

But no beer tonight. I went for elderflower lemonade.



A good crowd was inside, but the place is big. I grapped a table and the menu. On the way to my table I looked at some of the plates in front of guests. It looked promising.



There are a lot of "torten" on the menu - an other name for a pizza bottom. Choose between cream sauce, spinach sauce and tomato sauce. 

I choose a spinach sauce and went for grilled veggies and cheese. 

A good choice! Thin bottom, no soggy veggies and a good amount of cheese.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment