Sunday 12 May 2024

Croissant with savoury Topping

I saw something like this on a Reel. It looked too good to just swipe to the next Reel. I watched it and decided to give it a try.



But I only bought the Croissant at my local bakery this morning. I was shocked about the price increase of it. 



All other ingredients I used were at home. I switched cottage cheese for burrata and kept the arugula away - I hate that stuff.




Ingredients:

1 fresh croissant

1 tbsp butter

4 tsp wild garlic pesto

6-8 date tomatoes

Pepper

3 tbsp cottage cheese

Mixed fresh herbs

Dark balsamic vinegar glaze.

Flatten the croissant and cook it in butter from both sides. Take it out of the pan.



Put pesto on top, then cut the tomatoes lengthwise and set them on top. Now spoon cottage cheese on top and season again.



Fresh herbs and some balsamic vinegar to finish the dish.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment