Tuesday 21 May 2024

Mushroom stew Tuscany style

Wow, I am a huge fan of this vegetarian dish. I only ate one of my High Protein Oat Breakfast Rolls with it.



The sauce with the spinach is prepared in my Thermomix. But the cheese left a burned bottom in the Thermomix. I had to toss in a dish washer tab to loosen it again.



Combining a sauce made in the Thermomix with the base ingredients in a pan is new to me. Usually I cook a complete meal in the Thermomix or use it as a steamer or blender.



I picked some fresh herbs from my pots on the balcony. That improved the taste of the base ingredients a lot.



Recipe:

300 g button mushrooms

200 g cherry tomatoes

1 tbsp olive oil

2 stalks majoram, 3 thyme, 2 basil stalks

Salt and pepper

Sauce:

80 g baby spinach

4 garlic cloves

2 tbsp tomato paste

40 g butter

120 g Creme fraiche

1 tsp hot smoked paprika

40 g Parmesan 



Clean the veggies and keep the mushrooms on the bigger side. Cut the cherry tomatoes just once. Start the olive oil in a wide pan and toss the mushrooms in. Give them 5 to 7 min. Stir after 3 min a bit. Then add the tomatoes and the fresh herbs.



In the Thermomix add chopped garlic, butter and tomato paste and on Varoma, 4 min, speed 1 sautee that. Add spinach, creme fraiche, Parmesan and hot smoked paprika and cook at 100 C, 5 min, left speed 1.



Pour the sauce in the pan and stir and finish with the basil and a little more cheese.






No comments:

Post a Comment