Thursday 7 December 2023

Cauliflower Salad Korean style

One large head of cauliflower needed a purpose. It was pretty expensive. 



I need to divide it in three meals. But to make life easy, I put the cauliflower head in my steamer. Cutting off chunks and using them is a lot better this way.





It took 25 min to get ready, I let it cool down a bit and mixed it in with the other ingredients of the salad.

Recipe for 1:

350 g cooked cauliflower

1 small carrot, 1 green onion

1 knob of ginger, grated

1 /3 cup of chopped parsley

Dressing:

Dark soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, gochugaru pepper flakes, mirin, smoked salt, pepper, cranberry sauce

Toasted sesame seeds

Chop carrot, green onion and parsley and add the grated ginger. Toss in the warm cauliflower. Mix with the dressing and garnish with sesame seeds.



I ate it with some Korean style pork belly.





No comments:

Post a Comment