Monday 11 December 2023

Cinnamon Butter Texas Roadhouse style with Sweet Potato

This cinnamon butter is a knock-off from the very sweet Texas Roadhouse one. I reduced the sweetness a lot to my own taste.



The sweet potato is a fast recipe. Just use the microwave and the Air fryer.

I never heard of the Steak House chain restaurants Texas Roadhouse. But when I saw the easy preparation of the sweet potato and the need for a cinnamon butter, I went to Pinterest and discovered this. But the amount of icing sugar and honey to butter was an absolut no go for me. 



I started with just a little amount of both and tasted a little of the butter. The sweetness was just right for me. If you like it a lot sweeter, increase the amount of sugar and honey 3 to 4 times.



Preparing the sweet potato was easy. Scrub it, stab it with a fork a couple of times, brush it with coconut oil and toss some sea salt on top. 




Now in the microwave at 800 W for 5 min. Then in the air fryer at 200 C for 15 min. Spit it open with a knife and loosen the insides up, add cinnamon butter and enjoy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment