Wednesday 13 December 2023

Cauliflower with Cheese and Breadcrumbs topping

This recipe is made in the oven and is very fast to prepare.



Cooked cauliflower is the base for this recipe. It wont work with uncooked ones. Because the topping will burn.



I am still getting the taste from my Advent calender spices. I used the Patatas bravas seasoning here again. As an addition the new spice I've got this morning: Portugese Piri Piri.

I only know Piri Piri Chicken. This was a dish I tasted the first time I visited the Algave in Portugal for the first time 25 years ago. That chicken was spicy, but the new seasoning is mild in comparison.



Ingredients:

50 g grated Parmesan

50 g breadcrumbs

40 g melted butter

2 tsp olive and lemon oil

2 tsp garlic paste

Patatas bravas and Piri Piri seasoning

Salt and pepper

Preheat the oven 180 C fan.

Place the florets on baking paper. Mix the topping and put it on and around the cauliflower.



Bake for 12 min.

I ate them with homemade cranberry sauce. Delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment