Sunday 3 December 2023

Patatas Bravas with Dip

My new Advent Calender contains all kinds of spices, vinegars, oils and sauces. I am looking forward to many new recipes.



These condiments will upturn my cooking plans for the month of December. I am too curious to see what I can do with these condiments.



Yesterday a small bottle of pomegranate balsam was offered for Dec 1st. I tried it with chicoree and it was very tasty. I bought a new batch of this salad in the morning to enjoy more of it.



Today a Patatas Bravas Dip Spice was in a jar. My last potatoes went in to this dish. 



Peeled and 9 min precooked potato chunks went in the Air fryer with a spritz of olive oil. They took 20 min on 200 C.

Tip: add baking powder to the salt when you cook the potatoes in the pot. That makes a rougher surface and the potatoes get crispier on the outside.

The spiceblend Patatas Bravas Dip needed a bit of hot water to rehydrate for 5 min. Then I mixed in 2 tsp creme fraiche and 2 tbsp Greek yogurt.



I served it with chicoree salad with pomegranate balsam.

No comments:

Post a Comment