Sunday 30 June 2024

Light Lunch with Friends

After nearly 6 years I met an old friend. Our ways parted, but sometimes it happens and we came together again.



Today I had my first glass of nonalcoholic Bubbly (I am not calling it Champagne). My friends loves a good bottle of bubbly, that has not changed over all the years. 



But her daughter does not drink alcohol anymore. When I am on tour with my car, I do not drink alcohol either. I was a bit unsure if non alcoholic Champagne was a good idea. 



But I was mighty positive surprised:

MUMM Non Alcoholic, white.



My friend served a light lunch. She has a Thermomix since this year and uses it often. She made a salmon dip, red pesto and baked some pizza flavoured yeasty roll.



A mixed salad on the side.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment