Thursday 13 June 2024

Canned Fish and Pasta

I am still in my holiday apartment at the Green Hell - Nürburgring- and after some hot laps around the track I was hungry. 



To go to a Restaurant was not on my list of things to do today. But I had packed a couple of things at home to create something with it.

Canned fish in tomato sauce is a staple in my household. But I eat it mostly with some bread.

But the cans are a lot more versatile. Put some of the fish in some lettuce leaves or eat them with Japanese short grain rice. Chop some of it up and put it in some onigiri.

My idea was a lot less hassle. Cook some pasta in vegetable stock. Open the can and shred the fish with a fork. Mix the tomato sauce with hot seasoned pasta water and put the pasta in.

Just some pepper and job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment